Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Office playlist


Here's what's emanating from my neighbor's office:
  1. "Freebird"--Lynyrd Skynyrd

  2. "Walk of Life"--Dire Straits

  3. (Now there's a loud conference call--door open of course--about transfer valves and militant atheists. I couldn't make this shit up. On the plus side, no crappy music.)

  4. (More crappy music.) Hooray.

  5. "Maybe I'm Amazed"--Paul McCartney

  6. "Jane"--Jefferson Starship

  7. holy shit...is there an 8-track Ipod I didn't know about?

  8. "You Shook Me All Night Long"--AC/DC

  9. "Hard to Handle"--Black Crowes

  10. "Rock&Roll Band"--Boston

  11. (Checking voice mail on speaker phone.) God how I love that. Like we all need to know that your dentist appointment is at 12:45.

  12. "Dancing in the Dark"--Bruce Springsteen

  13. Fucker.

  14. "Ain't to Proud to Beg"--Rolling Stones. I guess there are worse Stones songs. Maybe.

  15. Of course. Creedence.

  16. "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?"--Creedence Clearwater Revival

  17. Jimmy Buffett has to be next.

  18. I was wrong.

  19. "Legs"--ZZ Top

  20. Kill me now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds a bit like the play list for the radio station the office runs. I've found headphones and streaming music from home work well.

Unknown said...

Oh. my. god. I almost died laughing.

STAK said...

dear God in heaven........that's like revolver in the mouth bad..........