Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Vienna sausage, anyone?


No...that's not a canned meat treat, it's my left pinkie toe. Getting up off the couch yesterday, I smacked it on the ottoman as I was walking. Thinking I had just stubbed it, I walked it off. But then I looked at it, to check it for blood and noticed it was bent at a weird angle. After the waves of nausea passed, I called my doc to get it reduced. Went in 45 minutes later, but he didn't want to take a chance with it and referred me to my sports med guy. So I've been dealing with a bent, swollen toe for about 18 hours now, but an appointment in 6 hours to get it fixed.

Hopefully, I can get that 2 hour trainer ride in tonight.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's great, Jim. We wait two months for another blog post from you, and we get a photo of your gross broken toe. I think my biscuit just came back up, and that's a shame, because it was from Gary's.