Monday, August 25, 2008

Mr. Christian goes to Augusta


My Metro Spirit press badge offers me rare glimpses into the inner workings of local government. OK, so anyone can attend the meetings, but cut me some slack, OK? My badge really isn't good for much other than opening doors when I'm locked out (that lamination is first-class). But regardless, this photo is an interesting study in local government at work.
Pictured, left to right: Joe Bowles, Betty Beard, Don Grantham and Alvin Mason. Ass only, behind Beard, is Sylvia Cooper, working on her City Ink column.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did I miss this post? OMG Scott's going to love this.

Unknown said...

Jim did you ever find out what it is ? I have the same problem and have had it for 4 years now. I've been tested for everything. Everytime I lay down and then when I sit up I get dizzy. I'm not even a true blonde. LOL !!! Sorry !!!
No for real though. What is it ?